Went to Congham Hall for dinner on saturday evening. The restaurant itself is elegant without being too formal. It was quite busy in the dining room but nothing seemed rushed and there wasnt any long waits between courses. The food was lovely and was well presented.
A few small let downs were that there was no amuse bouch or petit fours. For a restaurant which seems to be striving for michelin standards and definately not far from michelin prices one or both of these would have been a nice touch to compliment the meal.
Secondly, the wating staff were all well presented but for my taste I thought the restaurant manager was too casually dressed and perhaps should be wearing a suit.
On the whole Congham Hall is a lovely place to dine out and plan to go back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Congham Hall is a privately owned Georgian manor set in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside. The splendid sandy beaches of the North Norfolk coast, bustling market towns, nature reserves and the Queen’s beloved Sandringham Estate, are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and LateRooms so you can book your Congham Hall Country House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Congham Hall Country Hotel
- Hotel Congham Hall Country
- Congham Hall Country House Hotel & Spa UK/Norfolk