Decided to give Congham hall a visit for my husbands birthday and we weren't disappointed! Slightly dubious after the various negative comments on here but really no need!
All the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you.. Hadn't been since the bar had been added and it's a great addition.
Food was fabulous.. Very well presented, beautifully hot and extremely tasty!
Maybe the only criticism is the pricey drinks!
The food prices seemed a lot more reasonable and therefore we would definitely consider supporting our 'local' more often!
Great to see the hotel buzzing and a fab atmosphere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Congham Hall is a privately owned Georgian manor set in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside. The splendid sandy beaches of the North Norfolk coast, bustling market towns, nature reserves and the Queen’s beloved Sandringham Estate, are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Congham Hall Country House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Congham Hall Country Hotel
- Hotel Congham Hall Country
- Congham Hall Country House Hotel & Spa UK/Norfolk