“Nice” 3 of 5 stars

The Beeches Guest House
and 1 more site!
You added The Beeches Guest House to your Saves list
The Beeches Guest House
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   2 Guannock Terrace, King's Lynn PE30 5QT, England   |
Ranked #11 of 38 King's Lynn B&B and Inns
leicester
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Spent one night there, landlady was helpful when I said room was freezing, nothing outstanding, breakfast nice. Would I go again no.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Located in a quiet area just a few minutes walk from the centre this was a perfect B&B. Our room was very clean and well equiped. The breakfast was good, well presented with plenty of choice. No off road parking but adequte street parking in a quiet area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Herts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

Had a really lovely stay here whilst completing my intense driving course and would happily recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Kings Lynn.

My room was tided and refreshed every day,  breakfast was lovely (I particularly recommend the poached eggs) but best of all they had proper pillows and bed linen.

I am a bit princess and the pea about bedding.   You can never have too high a thread count and don't start me on polyester mix - it will bobble people and doesn't your skin deserve better?   So I was delighted by my bed.      Not least because I wasn't sleeping on those rubbish flat foam pillow things that are neither use nor ornament and which sadly seem to be the norm but lovely big, fluffy ones you could get lost in.

The owners and staff were lovely and very professional so a big thank you to them for looking after me so well.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I stayed two nights in King's Lynn, mainly to visit a couple of the country houses nearby, although the small old part of King's Lynn itself was nicer than I expected. The B&B is about 12 minutes walk from the rail station, part of it through a nice park. My single room was larger than usual, and bright and cheery (as was the breakfast room too). Breakfast was fine. My only complaint is that wifi was not free.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

Overall I had a very nice stay at the beeches.
I was staying here while I was taking my driving crash course and they made me feel so very welcome. Anythiing I needed there where there to help me,
The room was lovely and clean and was very well looked after, the room also had freeview.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo

Been to The Beeches Guest House? Share your experiences!