“Top facility” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Funshack

Funshack
Unit 1, Hall Dene Way | Seaham Grange Industrial Estate, Seaham SR7 0PU, England
0191 5214853
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 13 Attractions in Seaham
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
“Top facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I attended for our daughters 2nd birthday on the 19th May. We also took friends of ours with their 3 year old and 6 month old.....absolutely fantastic time. Staff were so friendly and helpful and we had the run of the place as it was very quiet. Kids loved it and all the facilities. Will definitely be going again and would definitely recommend to anyone for a fun few hours.

“Fab fun for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visited for both children's birthdays 8 yr old and 2 yr old....Both and friends could have enjoyed themselves more

Durham, United Kingdom
“Great for the kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great place for the kids to burn off some energy, nice and big , pricing not bad, although can't understand why parents have to pay an entrance fee into soft play areas!!

Visited May 2014
9 attraction reviews
“Good rainy day fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Plenty fun for my 4yo to run wild. Plenty stuff to do and toddler time is good value for money.
However during normal times Having to pay for an adult however sticks in my throat!!!
The food is ok and the place doesn't smell like most of these places do.
Will I return. Yes as my son enjoys it.

Visited April 2014
8 attraction reviews
“Ok for a few hours”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This place is ok. Not as good as a similar place we've been to in York (where we live) it's alright to keep the kids amused for a couple of hours but the signs are quite unwelcoming. No adults on play areas, all of the places I've been to in the past encourage adults to join in on the slides etc, I was glad to see adults ignored this rule. No photography.... why? People tend to want to take photos of their kids having fun....! The customer notice about the food and drink rule is really rude, that's usually the rule (no food and drink allowed unless bought on premises) but there's no need to be rude about it! Really rude notice in toilets re hand towels and kids messing about with them too. It's called a fun shack but clearly the management are not very fun!! As I say it's an ok place for a couple of hours but my local in York (Creepy crawlies) is much more friendly and welcoming!