My husband and I visited last week for the Twilight evening. What a wonderful, relaxing place! Spa facilities were excellent and the poolside service second to none. Sitting outside in a hot tub while sipping a freshly brewed coffee is quite a lovely experience. The lady serving us was extremely polite and made sure she found us to ask if we wanted more drinks! Amazing.
The choice of food in the Ozone restaurant was plentiful and there was something for everyone which is more than can be said for some other hotels who claim to be in the same league. The food arrived quickly and the chefs cook on a hotplate that you can watch if you so desire.
Honestly can't wait to come back again. Thank you for a wonderful evening Seaham!
- Also Known As:
- Seaham Hall Hotel And Serenity Seaham
- Seaham Hall Hotel And Serenity
- Serenity Spa
- Serenity Spa Seaham
- Seaham Hall Hotel
- Hall Hotel Seaham
- Seaham Hall England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaham Hall is a beautiful and exclusive luxury 5 Star boutique hotel with fascinating history, located on a cliff top on the wild and romantic Heritage Coast. Seaham Hall is celebrating the success of their £2m investment after winning the prestigious 'Small Hotel of the Year' award at the 2013 North East Tourism Awards, with the judges recognising the first class facilities and upgrading which has taken place under the hotel's new ownership. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Seaham Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.