After spending our wedding night at the Compleat Angler, we spent a long weekend there for our tenth wedding anniversary and everything was perfect. Yellow Sally Suite was a wonderfully romantic room to spend a weekend in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after Izaak Walton's famous book on angling, the beautiful four-red star Macdonald Compleat Angler is idyllically located on the banks of the River Thames. The hotel is just a short walk from the Georgian town of Marlow, 10 minutes drive from the M4 and just over an hour away from Central London by train. Beautiful both inside and out, enjoy mouthwatering meals from the recently refurbished, two AA rosette-awarded Riverside Restaurant overlooking Marlow Weir or delicious afternoon tea on the terrace. Alternatively, dine in Sindhu by Michelin-starred Indian Chef, Atul Kochhar. For meetings, strategy days or conferences, our meeting facilities are ideal and our 2 brand new SMART board technology board rooms perfect for inspiring great ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Macdonald Compleat Angler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Compleat Angler Marlow
- Macdonald Compleat Angler Hotel Marlow