Just back from a week at Royal Sunset Beach Club,costa adeje,Tenerife. Wonderful staff,particularly Pool Bar/Restaurant. Great food,happy hours, adult Entertainment, surroundings,Pool area. Despite Building work in progress,the welcome,& overall ambience of the place was as good as usual. Well done to them all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently close to Playa de las Americas' abundant shops, restaurants and nightlife, Royal Sunset Beach Club has an impressive range of facilities and is deservedly regarded as one of the most impressive resorts in Tenerife.The resort features immaculately kept subtropical gardens and a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool. A sandy beach and a choice of exciting water sports are but a short walk away, and the beautifully furnished accommodations, each with a private balcony or terrace, are equipped with everything you could need for a wonderful vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sunset Beach Club Hotel Adeje
- Royal Sunset Beach Hotel
- Royal Sunset Beach Resort
- Royal Sunset Beach Club Tenerife/Adeje