+The hotel is very nice and quite . The rooms are clean, very spacious and very well equipped .
It is close to the beach and has a nice pool area. Bar staff very friendly. Good value for money.
- It is populated just by old people at least in November/December. Staff at a reception not very friendly and most of the time absent and the entertainment in the evenings is a jock. Also beds are not very comfortable and please do not take rooms 98-105 because they have windows at the street and is a taxi rank just there.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sunset Beach Club Hotel
- Royal Sunset Beach Club Hotel Adeje
- Royal Sunset Beach Hotel
- Royal Sunset Beach Resort
- Royal Sunset Beach Club Tenerife
- Royal Sunset Beach Club Tenerife/Adeje
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently close to Playa de las Americas' abundant shops, restaurants and nightlife, Royal Sunset Beach Club has an impressive range of facilities and is deservedly regarded as one of the most impressive resorts in Tenerife.The resort features immaculately kept subtropical gardens and a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool. A sandy beach and a choice of exciting water sports are but a short walk away, and the beautifully furnished accommodations, each with a private balcony or terrace, are equipped with everything you could need for a wonderful vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Royal Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.