There were a lot of good things about this hotel. The recpetion staff were excellent, as were the staff at the kids club, our room was spacious and nicely furnished and some of the facilities were really good. Several things really let it down though.
1. The food. It was like eating school dinners. The quality of ingredients was so poor that nothing tasted of anything (we even ended up buying our own jam and bringing it to breakfast because the jam was so cheap) and perhaps uninspired by the cheap ingredients the chefs appeared to have given up as well. It was really disappointing.
2. The towel fiasco. Token system for towels at the pool was degrading. Worse still the hut was often not manned so you have to queue for 5 minutes to wait for someone to come and give / take your towels.
3. They didn't ever enforce their sun lounger policy. I complained a couple of times and they humoured me by saying they would send someone down immediately but didn't bother.
4. The location. Lovely voiews of the sea but nowhere even remotely decent to eat or drink nearby and very limited sea side walk ways.
5. Pools were freeeeeezing!
6. Aerobic equipment room sucks. Small windowless cavern with dirty dated equipment. And the reception staff at the gym are a miserable bunch who also make you feel like a criminal if you want to borrow a sweat towel!
All in all a very disappointing stay despite the best inentions of most of the staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Roca Nivaria GH - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roca Nivaria Gh - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Adeje
- Roca Nivaria Gran Adeje
- Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel
- Hotel Roca Nivaria Gran
- Roca Nivaria GH - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Adeje