We went for the first time in March 1988 for our Silver Wedding and now we have been back for our Golden Wedding. As this is a timeshare complex we have been to different locations in and around 1990 but we have now been going back to our "second home" for 17 years.
All the complex is kept very clean and the gardens are immaculate. The staff are brilliant and very friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. In fact we were given a bottle of cava and a rose on our Golden Wedding Day from all the staff.
When we went in 2012 the bottom pool had been completed renovated and this year the top pool has been completely renovated and it is now heated. It is like getting into a warm bath. Our 4 year old Grandaughter could not get enough of the pool. She was in morning and afternoon. There is also a jacussi and new sunbeds.
There are now 2 cold water machines on the complex where you can fill a 5 litre bottle for 50cents. It would cost you 2 or 3 times that at the supermarket and it saves you having to carry it too far. There are plenty of supermarkets, bars and restaurants around the complex. We have some favourite restaurants within a 10-15 minute walk.
There is entertainment in the evening in the "square" on Wednesdays and Saturdays and entertainment was on nearly all day on St. Patrick's Day.
What else can I say only that we will be back next year. Can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, the village-style resort of Sunset Bay Club is one of the best loved destinations in the Canaries. Situated at Torviscas, on the outskirts of cosmopolitan Playa de las Americas, this attractive, informal destination has two huge swimming pools surrounded by graceful palm trees and verdant subtropical shrubs. A range of spacious and superbly equipped accommodations with large balconies ensure that you stay in complete comfort, and for those who enjoy the social life, a warm welcome is guaranteed in the resort's restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bay Club Hotel Adeje
- Sunset Bay Hotel
- Sunset Bay Resort
- Sunset Bay Club Tenerife/Adeje