We have returned from the Hotel Riu Arecas in Oct 2013 - 24th sept to 1st Oct, and although it was a 4* Hotel it is very close to becoming a 3*.
We always go to Costa Adeje but this is the first time we have stayed in this Hotel (probably the last?).
The main disadvantages were:
-We were put into two adjacent rooms as we were with another couple but it was noisy next to the roads. They did however move us the next day to a more suitable room but above the main Kitchen.
-It is a long way to walk into Torviscus or to any main shopping areas.
-There is a lot of walking that may suit some people but not if you are elderly or have some walking disability.
-The rooms need modernising and the TV's are the old Box Type with no home English Channels like BBC1 or ITV.
- The food is more suited to our German or European friends.
*One good thing is the Staff were very friendly and would try to do anything to help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Costa de Adeje. 3 And 5-storey building. 250 M from Playa del Duque beach (several steps lead to the beach). 1.5 Km from various shops. 22 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Arecas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Arecas Adeje
- Riu Arecas Hotel Adeje
- Hotel Riu Arecas Tenerife/Adeje