Our 3rd stay as a family and 7th in total and yet again we had an amazing time at this Sheraton hotel.
The kids club was superb and the refurbishments have really transformed the area into a vibrant and welcoming zone for children. The club is experly run by Inma, who along with her trusted trainee staff, offer a varied program of events and activities to keep your children entertained. A few precious hours of peace & quiet were what the doctor ordered as our daughter got stuck in. Having other English children helped and she was able to make a number of holiday friendships shared with a love for making bracelets, crafting and mini golf.
We ate in the Japanese restaurant twice and had excellent meals; although what the chefs must have though serving up a red tuna tepanyaki alongside a ham & cheese toastie for our daughter we will never know....
The Spanish restaurant also served us up an excellent dinner. My steak was amongst the best I have eaten
Breakfasts were great as ever; plenty of variety and excellent quality.
Sun loungers were always available and lunchtime pizzas in the poolside bar were the norm.
We are already looking forward to our next stay in 2013.
We would love it if the kids club was open 7 days a week as it is a shame it is closed on Monday & Tuesday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the exclusive resort area of Costa Adeje, Sheraton La Caleta is surrounded on one side by dramatic mountains and on the other by the blue Atlantic Ocean. Offering direct access to the coast-line promenade, the resort is a few minutes' walk from the beautiful beaches of Tenerife and its water sports. The Canarian Archipelago enjoys an exceptional climate of 23ºC all year round. This, in combination with Tenerife's remarkable natural habitat, makes the hotel a peaceful and relaxing destination for a wide variety of travellers. The resort has 284 bright and spacious rooms all with spectacular views of the Ocean from their private terraces, including 20 premium Suites. A well-deserved rest will be found in our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. Guests take time to sample the delights of our 4 restaurants and 2 bars, and savour the variety offered at our El Parador buffet restaurant; taste authentic Japanese specialties in Kamakura restaurant; get to know the best of Spanish cuisine at La Venta restaurant or indulge in a light Mediterranean lunch by the pool at Vivace. Families enjoy fun-filled adventures within the hotel's 18.000 Square meters of subtropical gardens and terraces, magnificent sea-water pool and 2 fresh-water heated pools. The hotel offers a new sport center facility, Padel and tenis coursts and the reknown Spa Eutonos and 24h Sheraton fitness gym. Whether guests are looking for a peaceful relaxing vacation or a fun-filled family getaway, our hotel's mission is to allow them to make warm long-lasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort And Spa
- Sheraton La Caleta Hotel Adeje
- Sheraton Adeje
- La Caleta Tenerife
- Adeje Sheraton
- Sheraton Tenerife
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa Tenerife/Adeje