Two adults and one five year old for 1 week. Travelled with Sovereign - superb service to and from airport. Superior hotel. Had Club room on 4th floor - great view and quiet. Huge bed and large bathroom. Check pillows, some very soft. Foldaway bed for daughter was comfortable. Aircon quiet. Room cleaned to varying degree, sand left on floor on one day. Had to chase up for free water. Otherwise, a superb room.
Paid for Full Board Plus so had credits against most meals and free drinks. Check bar menu and food menu for free offerings. Food was a cut above normal all-inclusive. Japanese and Spanish restaurants worth a visit. All staff very efficient and friendly. Cannot fault any of the staff at all.
Kids Club was brilliant, our daughter loved it. Kids pool warm and free toys. Very busy at times. Kids Club staff fantastic, evening entertainment and food good.
Two main pools quite cold but seemed to be clean and safe.
Lovely walk along coast into Costa Adeje - nice restaurants. Great sandy beach at El Duque - five minute walk. Sea was clean but quite a strong current at times. Hotel at El Duque looked good.
One problem - mostly British guests reserved all sunbeds before breakfast and continually left towels on chairs for whole day even if not using them. Annoying - you can choose your hotel but not the guests !! Having said that we met some lovely people.
Overall the best all-inclusive type hotel we've stayed in Tenerife. Staff should be congratulated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the exclusive resort area of Costa Adeje, Sheraton La Caleta is surrounded on one side by dramatic mountains and on the other by the blue Atlantic Ocean. Offering direct access to the coast-line promenade, the resort is a few minutes' walk from the beautiful beaches of Tenerife and its water sports. The Canarian Archipelago enjoys an exceptional climate of 23ºC all year round. This, in combination with Tenerife's remarkable natural habitat, makes the hotel a peaceful and relaxing destination for a wide variety of travellers. The resort has 284 bright and spacious rooms all with spectacular views of the Ocean from their private terraces, including 20 premium Suites. A well-deserved rest will be found in our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. Guests take time to sample the delights of our 4 restaurants and 2 bars, and savour the variety offered at our El Parador buffet restaurant; taste authentic Japanese specialties in Kamakura restaurant; get to know the best of Spanish cuisine at La Venta restaurant or indulge in a light Mediterranean lunch by the pool at Vivace. Families enjoy fun-filled adventures within the hotel's 18.000 Square meters of subtropical gardens and terraces, magnificent sea-water pool and 2 fresh-water heated pools. The hotel offers a new sport center facility, Padel and tenis coursts and the reknown Spa Eutonos and 24h Sheraton fitness gym. Whether guests are looking for a peaceful relaxing vacation or a fun-filled family getaway, our hotel's mission is to allow them to make warm long-lasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort And Spa
- Sheraton La Caleta Hotel Adeje
- Sheraton Adeje
- La Caleta Tenerife
- Adeje Sheraton
- Sheraton Tenerife
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa Tenerife/Adeje