Booked a private apartment in block A which has stunning views over the town. The apartment itself is large very spacious and a home from home with everything you will need the only minus is the lack of air con or a fan as its very warm. TThe complex itself is situated on a very steep hill and a good bit out the way of the main strip not to bad as we are reasonable fit but could a problem for others. Taxis are in abundance at 4 euro back up from the beach.
Janices restaurant is very pleasant with staff more than willing to help and the food is good for both lunch and dinner with a wide range to choose from. Zach restaurant i cant say i really enjoyed it a bit overrated on here with little choice compared to others. A must is the Brasserie down at the beach a huge bbq pasta and pizza restaurant one of the best steaks i have eaten and very reasonable for what you get portions are massive and very tasty.
Now for the down side
1. Has got to be the hill but we already knew about that so were prepared.
2. The unpleasant Spaniards who think they own the rights to your sunbed even if you are using them and happen to be in the pool, having lunch or in jacuzzi had all our towels and clothes flung on ground by them whilst we were in janices and could blantenly see them doing it. When we confronted them they got the life guard(1 with short hair) to come over and tell us there was nothing he could do ignorant people
3. Seems to be 2 rules with the same lifeguard Spaniards are allowed balls in pool, shout around pool and general do what they want everyone else are not allowed to do any mentioned above so pray you have the lifeguard with the long hair.
3. Witnessed on 2 occasions an English black child being given a row for making noise when others around where making more noise.. Any the same lifeguard.. Witnessed him being challenged by several other people on this matter and all he could say where that people had complained about the child.. Happened to be the same people who decided they wanted our sunbeds.
Daily entertainment consists of Martin the sun advisor and a clothes show.
Its more for people who want a quiet nothing to do holiday but lie in the sun
Otherwise we had a relaxing holiday but wouldnt revisit club la costa but prefer to stay near beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southeast corner of Tenerife, on a hilltop commanding panoramic views, the spacious private balconies of Paradise make the most of an area renowned for its delightful scenery.ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Costa La Tenerife
- Club La Costa Tenerife
- Paradise Club Tenerife
- Hotel La Costa At Paradise
- Club Costa La Paradise
- Club La Costa Paradise Club
- Club La Costa At Paradise Tenerife/Adeje