We have just returned from a fabulous week at the Paradise Club. Our check in was fast and efficient with a porter on hand to help with bags. Our apartment was on the 7th floor with great views over Las Americas, it was adequately equipped although I agree with other reviewers that some of the fixtures need updating ( particularly the ceiling fans & the lack of broadband access in the apartments).
We were very impressed with the levels of cleanliness throughout the complex, regularly seeing staff wiping railings etc from early morning.
We ate regularly at Zacharys throughout our stay and can honestly say we NEVER had any complaints.We found all the staff friendly and helpful with some speaking 3 -4 languages.
We will definitely be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southeast corner of Tenerife, on a hilltop commanding panoramic views, the spacious private balconies of Paradise make the most of an area renowned for its delightful scenery.ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Costa La Tenerife
- Club La Costa Tenerife
- Paradise Club Tenerife
- Hotel La Costa At Paradise
- Club Costa La Paradise
- Club La Costa Paradise Club
- Club La Costa At Paradise
- CLC Paradise Tenerife/Adeje