We had the opportunity of staying at the Paradise for a week based upon us attending a presentation for Club la Costa. It wasn't free as we had to pay a token amount for the accommodation.
The Paradise reception is pleasant and the staff friendly and although we arrived early, our apartment was available early, which was nice.
The apartment was a good size and was clean but the decor, fixtures and fittings were very dated and needed updating, an example being old ceiling fans and no air con! I did point this out to the CLC representative/staff as we were there to see if we wanted to buy into their scheme, it did put an initial doubt in our minds whether they CLC were serious? But as usual got a typical sales rep reply which wasn't sincere.
As previous reviewer had stated that their presentation was for 5 hours, well as was 7 hours, 10 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon and being honest we got bored after 3-4 hours so anything said we just wasn't interested especially as the real part was the finacial which last all of an hour, tops!!!!
My business also requires myself to give presentations but anything longer than 3-4 hours is not very professional and although CLC we say that are successful, its more down too grinding people down. Buying a car is more expensive but a lot easier and much more pleasant.
Will we return, maybe someday providing there is a maximum of time limit and in better accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southeast corner of Tenerife, on a hilltop commanding panoramic views, the spacious private balconies of Paradise make the most of an area renowned for its delightful scenery.ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Costa La Tenerife
- Club La Costa Tenerife
- Paradise Club Tenerife
- Hotel La Costa At Paradise
- Club Costa La Paradise
- Club La Costa Paradise Club
- Club La Costa At Paradise
- CLC Paradise Tenerife/Adeje