This is our 4th visit to the Paradise Club. Its fine and the apartments, terrace and pool area are
good. Rooms only have fans and so can get very hot at night.
Don't bank on a lie-in as you will be disturbed at 9am by Customer Services trying to make an appointment with you to sell you something!!
Zacharys Restaurant is awful. We had a stone cold breakfast and if it was not for the fact it was complimentary it would have been sent back. Two further breakfasts were totally forgotten about and when they did arrive it was sent back as the poached eggs were raw!
'Janice's' Restaurant, next door, is much, much better and cheaper.
Overall we were let down on two occasions in the week we were there by CLC either cancelling arrangements at the last minute or not showing up at all!!
Left feeling rather disappointed with Customer Services and the totally inadequate food at Zacharys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southeast corner of Tenerife, on a hilltop commanding panoramic views, the spacious private balconies of Paradise make the most of an area renowned for its delightful scenery.ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Costa La Tenerife
- Club La Costa Tenerife
- Paradise Club Tenerife
- Hotel La Costa At Paradise
- Club Costa La Paradise
- Club La Costa Paradise Club
- Club La Costa At Paradise
- CLC Paradise Tenerife/Adeje