Used to own two separate weeks here. At first, when it was the privately owned Paradise Club, it really was like paradise. Brilliant staff, non stop activities, day and evening, cheap food, couldn't be better. Enter Club la Costa and all you could see and hear were euro signs in their eyes. Entertainment cut to almost nil, owners hassled constantly to upgrade or convert to points. Eventually managed to sell both weeks to a friend who was a special case because of health problems.
Some lovely memories, but would never go back as the last two visits were so disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southeast corner of Tenerife, on a hilltop commanding panoramic views, the spacious private balconies of Paradise make the most of an area renowned for its delightful scenery.ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Costa La Tenerife
- Club La Costa Tenerife
- Paradise Club Tenerife
- Hotel La Costa At Paradise
- Club Costa La Paradise
- Club La Costa Paradise Club
- Club La Costa At Paradise Tenerife/Adeje