We stayed for 2 weeks up until the 23rd Dec. We like Costa Adeje, annual visits for 10 years are testament to that. 5 of these visits have been to this hotel. It is very consistent. The staff are lovely,the food very good,breakfast on the terrace is really nice. The clientele is largely German and at the time we went,mainly elderly. A Zimmer Grand Prix would have attracted a big crowd. Sunbed hogging is a national sport,but there are plenty of beds so the game is hardly worth playing. Evening entertainment was pretty good this time,the house band decent,even if the oompah music wasn't really our cup of tea. Krystal restaurant breaks up the evening dinner routine and is well worth doing. One tip if you're not an early riser is to order room service coffee in the morning so you can wake up properly before you brave the day.
Now my standard gripe,wi-fi only available in reception. I mean really,it is the 21st century.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 4-6 storey building* Situated on the seafront* 21,000 garden* 150 m from Playa del Duque beach* 1.5 Km from various shops* 22 km from the airport* 150 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje