We have recently (26/10) returned from a ten night holiday at this hotel. From the moment we arrived the reception, staff unloaded our suitcases, took our passports and sat us down in the opulent lounge area. We we given champagne whilst the booking in procedures were carried out and the director of the hotel welcomed us. We were given a lovely room on the bottom floor with a patio and our luggage was taken to our room. Please note that the restaurant ,lounges bars etc in this hotel are at the top on level six but the gardens and pools are at the bottom on level one. The food in the dining room was excellent and plentiful and the service excellent but please during your stay book at least one meal at the Krystal restaurant which is covered by your half board package as the service meal and view are fantastic. We would return to this hotel in a heartbeat. Our only criticism was probably more to do with the guests as sunbeds wer reserved before dawn by people in their nightwear and some not used for the rest of the day.This however is a common problem.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Riu Palace Tenerife Hotel
- Riu Palace Tenerife
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 4-6 storey building* Situated on the seafront* 21,000 garden* 150 m from Playa del Duque beach* 1.5 km from various shops* 22 km from the airport* 150 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.