We stayed at the hotel for a week on a Thomsons package. The hotel was of a very high standard and the particularly the food was excellent. After a week I still wasn't bored of it. There was good variation as seen throughout the Riu chain.
Rooms were good, well sized and clean. The location was at the quiet end of Adeje. That could be seen as a positive or a negative I suppose. To get to the main part of the resort was about a 30 minute walk although this was pleasant, along the sea front.
A nice hotel, I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 4-6 storey building* Situated on the seafront* 21,000 garden* 150 m from Playa del Duque beach* 1.5 Km from various shops* 22 km from the airport* 150 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje