I travelled here with my husband for the first week in June from Dublin.
We stayed all inclusive and our room was on floor 7 giving us a fantastic view over the entire complex.
The room was excellent, with mini bar stocked daily and the maids cleaning the room to a very high standard. TV was a nice addition and beds were very comfortable. The AC was an added bonus.
The food I found to be of a very good standard. Breakfast had a large selection for everyone, even if you were very fussy there would be something for you. Lunch again in the buffet had a great selection of salads , fish traditional Canarian food and pastas, pizzas etc.
We only ate in the pool snack bar once and I didn’t think much of the food, I found it stale and greasy, the buffet offered a much better variety.
We ate in the Mexican (at Bahia Principe Tenerife next door), Seafood and Italian restaurants during our one week stay. I would recommend the Italian and the seafood restaurant I thought was fantastic. The Mexican was just ok- I would give it a miss if I returned. I think this is the key to the variety of the food. Eating in the buffet ever day could become quite repetitive. We booked the 3 restaurants on our second day.
There was plenty of alcohol and non alcoholic beverages available all day and up to midnight, cava, wines, spirits and beers, international spirits and beers were also available( at a small supplement if you wished)
Location wise the complex was quite remote- but we knew this before booking. I didn’t visit Las Americas but did take a taxi into the resort of Costa Adeje which is well worth a visit, with all 4 and 5* hotels, upmarket shops and a beautiful promenade.
Staff were really pleasant at all times; the pool area was kept extremely clean. Sunbeds were plentiful but umbrellas were a bit scarce.
Overall I would really recommend the Bahia Principe for a relaxing break. It was very good value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 pools 1 children's pool, 1 outdoor pool Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas 1 Jacuzzi (at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel) Towel service (prior deposit required) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym Access to the squash court, tennis courts and mini-golf at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel Golf course at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel WiFi (additional charge) 4 restaurants 3 Bars Meeting and convention rooms Pueblo Principe: live music, shows, sports bar, karaoke, cabaret and disco Rooms 478 rooms including 3 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 single beds Ceiling fan Air conditioning Balcony or terrace Bathroom: bath tub, 2 wash basins, hair dryer Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Safe (additional charge) Mini-bar Bathroom amenities WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: hydromassage bath tub, sofa-bed, sitting area, telephone in the bathroom Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional service) Porter service Covered car park Laundry Shuttle bus to Playa de las Americas (one trip per day included in the booking fee) Selection of dishes for vegetarians, celiacs and diabetics (prior notification required) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bahia Principe Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel Adeje
- Bahia Principe Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Costa Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Bahia Principe Costa
- Adeje Bahia Costa Principe
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Hotel Tenerife