The posting title refers to Thomas Cook's description of the hotel being in Costa Adeje, near Playa Paraiso, however it is nowhere near Costa Adeje and a bus ride or 20 minute walk from Playa Paraiso. Having said this, if you like peace and quiet, rugged scenery and lots of walking (which we do) it is a great place to stay.
Staff were all good at their jobs and spoke several languages. Any problems were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The rooms were spacious with enough storage space for 2 adults.
The food in the buffet restaurant was plentiful and varied over the period of our stay. Worth trying the 3 a la carte restaurants for a change.The beer, wine and spirits on offer as part of the all inclusive package were all of a decent quality.
Pool areas are all well kept and have plenty of sunbeds, try the infinity pool if you want to gaze out over the sea to the nearby island of La Gomera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 pools 1 children's pool, 1 outdoor pool Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas 1 Jacuzzi (at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel) Towel service (prior deposit required) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym Access to the squash court, tennis courts and mini-golf at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel Golf course at the Bahia Principe Tenerife hotel WiFi (additional charge) 4 restaurants 3 Bars Meeting and convention rooms Pueblo Principe: live music, shows, sports bar, karaoke, cabaret and disco Rooms 478 rooms including 3 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 single beds Ceiling fan Air conditioning Balcony or terrace Bathroom: bath tub, 2 wash basins, hair dryer Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Safe (additional charge) Mini-bar Bathroom amenities WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: hydromassage bath tub, sofa-bed, sitting area, telephone in the bathroom Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional service) Porter service Covered car park Laundry Shuttle bus to Playa de las Americas (one trip per day included in the booking fee) Selection of dishes for vegetarians, celiacs and diabetics (prior notification required) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bahia Principe Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel Adeje
- Bahia Principe Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Costa Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Bahia Principe Costa
- Adeje Bahia Costa Principe
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Hotel Tenerife