“We love this hotel that's why we go back year after year! The food and service are like no other all inclusive hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

and 1 more site!
You added Bahia Principe Costa Adeje to your Saves list
Bahia Principe Costa Adeje
Urbanizacion Playa Paraiso, Parcela 18 | Entrada Por Crtra "El Puertito", 38670 Adeje, Tenerife, Spain   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Special Extra Sales
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Adeje
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Thank you again for another stress free relaxing holiday where we feel totally spoilt and relaxed! Can't wait to come back. This hotel is fantastic although it is out of the way taxis are freely available and there are short walks around the hotel if you need to stretch your legs! Its a very safe environment for young children and the layout of the hotel enables children to gain independence and parents have peace of mind!

• Stayed June 2013
Nélida P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stress free relaxing Holidays in Bahia Principe Costa Adeje with all Tripadvisor users.

It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you recommend it to families with young children.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards
Bahia Principe Tenerife Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (973)
  • Polish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have just returned from a weeks trip to this hotel and have major holiday blues! From the moment we arrived at the hotel, to the moment we left I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. We arrived at the hotel about 21.45 and the main buffet restaurant shut at 22.00 so the reception staff checked us in quickly and arranged for our luggage to be taken to our room while we ate. Our room was spacious and comfortable, however the AirCon system wasn't very effecting. Although this was not a problem to myself- I love the heat!- my boyfriend ended up hiring a fan from our ThomasCook Reps for the room. This was a little disappointing as all the information provided had said it was a hotel fully AirCon.

Although there are plenty of A La Carte restaurants to choose from, the choice from the buffet restaurant was always brilliant! We chose the Italian, Canarian and Asian restaurants as our A La Carte choices. I would 500% recommend getting the Tuna Steak from the Canarian restaurant- best Tuna steak I have had in my life! And Fransico, the waiter, was very friendly. The Asian restaurant was a nice change to the usual starters that were served in all restaurants, and was delicious.

All the staff were friendly and always said Hi! The entertain staff certainly worked hard, and the catchy Bahia Principe song is still stuck in my head now! Although we only saw two of the shows that were on at the Pueblo Principe, they were both extremely good- especially the Chinese Acrobats.

The hotel is absolutely gorgeous! All the gardens are well looked after and gorgeous to walk through, however it was a bit of a hike from the bottom pool to our room as it is all on a hill. On our last day we had to be checked out by 12noon however the hotel provided us with another room for 30minutes in the afternoon for us to get changed in which was brilliant. I would however recommend asking about the room first thing in the morning or the night before to make sure to get a slot.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would absolutely recommend this hotel to others!

Room Tip: I would recommend booking a room with a sea/pool view. Along one side of the hotel is all sea/pool v...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nélida P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your time writing your report about your fantastic Holidays in the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje and sharing your pictures.

We really appreciate your kind words about our Canarian Restaurant, the staff, the entertainment and the gardens.

Hoping to welcome you again in the near future.

Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, your best hotel in Tenerife.
Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed this hotel for the first time on the 14th June. Reception was busy on arrival but we did not have too long to wait. Our room was on the 8th floor of block 1, a very short walk from reception. The room was nice, king size bed, mini bar, nice bathroom, great view over looking gardens, pools and also a sea view.
The buffet restaurant was very good, great choice of food, all these people who wrote negative things about the food don't know what they are talking about. We ate in three of the speciality restaurants, Italian, very good. Spanish, good and Asian was fantastic. Our waiter Orlando was brilliant. Absolutely no complaints about the food in any of the restaurants or snack bar.
There was always plenty to drink, be it soft drinks or alcohol.
The grounds were spotless, always staff cleaning.
The pools were great, my only gripe was the plonkers who reserved the sun beds ( yes you know who you are) . It was the same people all the time, you could set your watch by them, plonkers.
Anyway, the hotel is a bit out of the way but that suited us. We paid for a day pass for my daughter and her husband, they thought this hotel was far better than the 5 star they were staying at.
Will we be back, YES.

Room Tip: Block 1 is great, close to reception, but far enough away from any noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nélida P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for posting on TripAdvisor your positive experience in our Hotel.

It is great satisfaction to hear that you enjoyed your first Holidays in the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje so much that you will come back.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again,

Family holidays with Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts.
GLASGOW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I can only say positive things about this hotel. Stayed for 1 week in June & really enjoyed it.

STAFF - As with previous reviews, they are so friendly, helpful & very hard working. The receptionist, because we had arrived at 9.30pm & the restaurant closes at 10 advised us to go straight there & she arranged to have our bags taken to our room. She then, upon our return, finalised our check-in & even showed us to our room which was a nice touch. Restaurant staff are really friendly (Both main & A La Carte) & to be shown to your table rather than the usual free for all at buffet restaurants was a nice change. The lady at the pool bar was so nice & friendly too. All cleaning staff do a great job as the place was also very clean.

FOOD - We visited the Italian, Mexican & Spanish A La Carte restaurants & all were first class. Food in main buffet restaurant was in the main very good but we did struggle a couple of times but this is personal choice & not a reflection on the food itself.

DRINK - I have to say that the self service idea is excellent & really cuts down on the queue at the bar. The main alcohol (Beer, wine & spirits) was good & you also had the added options of the different sangrias along with fruit juices, tea coffe & hot chocolate. Order a hot chocolate from the main bar & you get cream with it which is really good.

ROOM - We were in block 9 which is the small white building to the left as you come out of the reception. Can't fault it with everything we needed in the room including a hair dryer. The saloon style swing door into the WC toilet was a novelty. The hotel will allow you to keep your room on free of charge until 2.00pm on your departure day if nobody is earmarked for it. If you are unlucky like us & it is being occupied, you can use a courtesy room for a shower & can book a 30 minute slot to suit your departure time from the hotel.

All in all, a nice place to spend a relaxing week & I would certainly return. It was my birthday when I was there & I had a nice card & some chiocolates waiting in my room on returning from baking in the sun that particular day so thanks for that. I guess they just see this from your DOB on your passport but a nice gesture & one that was appreciated. I'd like to thank the hotel & staff for a really good time. I'd also like to blame them for the few extra pounds I now need to work off but that wouldn't be fair.

Room Tip: My room was in block 9 at the top left next to the recetion. There is a bit of noise outside in the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nélida P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you had a real great time in the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje.

Thank you for your comments about the friendly staff. Your review has been passed to the different departments. These gestures help all our Staff to go on working in order to achieve the best satisfaction of our guests.

It will be a pleasure for all the Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts Team to see you again.

Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts for your summer holidays in Tenerife.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was an amazing hotel! Everything was perfect! The staff were incredibly helpful, the animation team were fantastic, and the daytime activities were perfect. There was always something to do, and everything was always so clean and tidy. And unlike many 'all inclusive' hotels this hotel literally had food and drink available 24/7!

The main reason I loved this hotel is because they were so accommodating and attentive to my needs. I have allergies to Wheat and Dairy, so I am very difficult to cater for, so the hotel arranged for the head chef to give me a tour of the restaurant every night telling me what food I could and couldn't eat, and if there wasn't enough i fancied (which there always was!) they would offer to cook me something different fresh. Also the same service was offered in the al a'carte restaurants, where the hotel specially bought in corn tortillas and gluten free pasta.

This has been an amazing holiday! I cannot find enough good words to say about this place! A perfect holiday for anyone! Really cant understand what other people have had to complain about!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is a great honour for all the Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts Team to hear that you consider our hotel one of the best ones. Thank you very much.

We are happy to know that you were very satisfied with the food catered for alergic persons. We will pass your great comments to the chef.

Hoping to see you again.

Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, your best hotel in Tenerife.
Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a week away at the Bahia Principe, this was my second time of staying here and was even better the second time round. I'm a fussy eater and always slightly concerned when I go away that I may not like anything however, this hotel has everything to offer one night we had Chinese, the next we had a roast! If anything there was too much to choose from (which is certainly not a bad thing)! The entertainment was fantastic and the animation team were great fun! One night there was an 80's party and the next there was a Eagles tribute band (which was loved by all!). The location is perfect (only 10 mins away from Playa Las Americas). All in all we had an amazing time and would definitely visit again in the future!

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor over looking the other side of the valley, it was very peaceful.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Nélida P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Jackie,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your amazing Holiday experience en the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje and that you have posted some pictures .

We appreciate your comments on the food, the themed restaurants and the children's entertainment.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again,

Enjoy an all-inclusive holiday as a couple with Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
Hamilton, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have visited this Hotel many times in the last couple of years and we always go back.The food is magnificent especially Asian and Mexican. Entertainment all day the kids love it,but if you want to relax there is a quiet pool with a Jacuzzi The rooms are spotlessly clean and the staff are very friendly.I hope to go back sometime soon

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Nélida P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Mary,

Thank you for your excellent review about Bahia Principe Costa Adeje hotel.

Your experience as a regular guest is especially valuable for us, as you can give us feedback along the time.

Getting the best satisfaction of our guests is always our main goal. We are happy to know that we have achieved it with you once again.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts,

Best Regards,
Nélida Palacios de Luis
Bahia Principe Tenerife Resort

Been to Bahia Principe Costa Adeje? Share your experiences!