My husband and myself have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje the location was too remote for us,no where to walk, no beach, a cardiac hill to climb once out of the hotel grounds the alternative was a climb up the steps in the rocks at the back of the hotel on to the main road once at the top there was very little to see. The gardens were lovely well kept you needed a good pair of legs to negotiate the steps up to the buffet The entertainment could be improved,the rush to get sun beds was awful, not enough sun beds when we were there. Not sure how this hotel maintains 5 star rating or can have a 24 hour all inclusive status when the bar closed at 1130 pm. The food was excellent the service first class the alternate restaurants excellent the room was clean the staff were very friendly.
Linda ( HULL )
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel Adeje
- Bahia Principe Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Costa Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Bahia Principe Costa
- Adeje Bahia Costa Principe
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Hotel Tenerife
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bahia Principe Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.