We have owned on this complex for a number of years we always enjoy our stay the reception staff are all very helpfully the new clubhouse (used to be 44regent Streep )is great good food not badly priced there's also loads of bars within walking distance can't wait to come back in February
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the traditional style of an Andalusian pueblo blanco or white village, Sunset Harbour's soothing qualities are embodied in its gracefully designed outdoor pool, exotic gardens and spectacular mountain backdrop. ettle in with a choice of comfortable, spacious accommodations, all with luxurious facilities and large balconies.And because the resort is situated on the outskirts of the popular Playa de las Americas, there are lively round-the-clock attractions close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sunset Harbour Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Harbour Club Hotel Adeje
- Sunset Harbour Club Tenerife/Adeje