“Perfect Holiday!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 51 Activities in Tarifa
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us show you the sport we love!! Honest, friendly advice whether it's kite surfing, accommodation or partying!! Fully licensed and insured, professional,safe school using new 2014 North Kite boarding material.
London
“Perfect Holiday!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

I had an amazing six days in Tarifa!! Staying at Zani's kite school and learning to kite surf with Rebels made the experience even more fantastic! The accommodation was clean and well located. Zani made me feel at home straight away and was very helpful in recommending places to eat and drink - even joining me for breakfast on my first day exploring town. The instructors, both Kasia and Aritz were excellent teachers and also fun, down to earth people. I had three days of lessons so didn't go all out on surfing but for me it was a perfect mix of relaxing, having fun and learning a great sport! I was surprised at how well I progressed and the instructors played an important role in this. I was lucky because I could mix my days of chill and kite surfing around the weather but would advise to definitely take advantage of the good wind conditions when they're there.

Thanks again guys!!

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Great surfing lessons, and very helpful all round!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

Zani was extremely helpful in organising everything from when we called up, and Aritz was a very good surfing instructor whom we would highly recommend. We had a great time, and hope to go back another time when we are in Spain!

Visited September 2014
Vienna, Wien, Austria
“Perfect place to learn kitesurfing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

I was visiting Rebels Tarifa this June with my fiancée, and as complete beginners we booked the XL pack including accommodation.
Zani, the owner, welcomed us in Tarifa and took us to our room in the surf house which was clean and comfy, better than any hotel or apartment at much higher rates. During our whole stay she took great care of us, providing us hints about Tarifa and the surrounding areas and occasionally joining us for dinner/drinks in the evening.
Kasia, our teacher, gave us great instructions and showed a lot of patience with us :) If we had to interrupt or could not have our lessions on some days because of too much/too little wind, we just moved the lession to the next day. So if you have the time, plan for one or two extra days.
At the end of the course, both of us were able to handle the kite in the water and ride for short distances, perfectly preparing us to further improve our skills on our own.
Thank you Zani and Kasia for this unforgettable experience!

Visited June 2014
Ukraine
“Amazing vacation in Tarifa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

When we were planning our vacation, we read about different kitesurfing schools and our choice was the kitesurfing school Rebels Tarifa. And it was the right choice :) I and my fiance spent great and very romantic 9 days in Tarifa and 6 of them we had a great experience with our kitesurfing lessons. I didn't think that kitesurfing is such a hard job, you have to put a lot of effort into this sport. And sometimes it was really difficult, but with a good teacher everything is possible. At the last day I was able to ride my first 10 meters and it was an amazing feeling. For this I am completely thankful Zani.
Zani was caring a lot about us and showed interest in our ability to ride and in general she was interested in us having fun in Tarifa. She told us about all the best places for visiting, eating and shopping.
She is a very friendly and positive person, and I want to mention that she loves animals, especially dogs :)
I would also like to say that Tarifa is a magical city. I fell in love with Tarifa's small streets and wonderful buildings.
I'd definitely recommend this place and school :)

Visited June 2014
Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
“Best kitesurfing school in Tarifa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Aritz is an amazing teacher, fast learning pace but still loads of fun. Administration is very cordial and, else than many other schools, very fair in price and conditions (e.g. if there is no wind). we had a great time at this school, I can highly recommend it!

Visited August 2014