“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

France
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have spent a couple of weeks in Bolonia (near Tarifa) with my wife, and I decided to rent a bike to do some exercises during our vacation. I chose GIRASOL DAY TOURS and I got a fantastic Specialized Mountain Bike for a very interesting price! About 180 Euro for 14 days. The bike was perfect, and I used it every day, at least one hour per day, riding it on the Bolonia Beach every morning. Chris from GIRASOL DAY TOUR has been very cool. Next year I will definitely rent the bike there again. The shop is in the Tarifa Old Town, close to its main entrance. I definitely recommend this shop. See you next year.

Visited September 2013

Tarifa, Spain
“Brilliant fun moon rock climbing adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had never been rock climbing before so it did seem a bit adventurous to go for the first time in the middle of the night with the full moon! It was a fabulous experience! Chris and Sabine organised everything, including a huge and delicious picnic to enjoy in the full moon after the climb. The instruction was clear and concise and I felt very confident and safe. I can really recommend this activity with Girasol and I can't wait to go again. Rachel

Visited August 2013
Houston, TX
“Wow - what an adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Did you know that these guys offer full moon rock climbing tours? Never crossed my mind to climb up a mountain in the middle of the night but what a view! Chris gives you so much confidence, knows exactly where to step and he has the patience of an elephant. Also he knows the best kept secret tours around Tarifa, either via bike or by foot. Their shop carries all the equipment you need for free and rock climbing, hiking and they rent out mountain bikes from Spezialized. When you book a tour you can be assured to be well provided for. Sabine performs magic to cook a delicious meal from a few ingredients. When your muscles sore she can give you a shiatsu massage like nobody else. Chris and Sabine are fluent in English, Spanish and German. Thank you guys for an unforgetable adventure in and around Tarifa!

Visited October 2012
Madrid, Spain
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Part of what made my holidays so fun were these guys! They took me on a nice hike to a wonderful spot where we did some challenging rock climbing. Chris also helped me out with my tenis game! Thanks Chris!

Visited June 2012
Denver
6 attraction reviews
“Great adventure day tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011 via mobile

I was in Tarifa for kitesurfing, but had a number of windless days. I'm so glad I found Girasol! I went on a fabulous rock climbing trip with them. They were very careful about safety. The rock climbing was amazing, and we had fantastic views. I know they do mountain biking and hiking tours as well. If you're ready to get out of the water for an afternoon or a day, I highly recommend this company!