“So Good I Took A Photo” 5 of 5 stars

+34 952 52 18 90
Improve this listing
Ranked #240 of 308 Restaurants in Nerja
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Italian cuisine restaurant
United Kingdom
“So Good I Took A Photo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Just back from my first visit to Nerja which we really enjoyed and had some great meals out. The problem is that after a few glasses of vino I can never decide which night we were at which establishment. However I do remember The California because on the way out I said "I'll take a photo and do a review because that was a great meal and a great experience on the roof terrace. It was good value also and the vino was top class.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Lovely place food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

On our visit to nerja we had dined out in a lot of restraunts and liked to try new ones each night passing by this restraunt the terrace looked very nice and we taught it would be a nice place to dine we booked a table for that evening but when we got back to our hotel we looked up the restraunt on trip advisor and the last few reviews were shocking so we were in two minds about going as time passed we just decided to try on arrival we were greeted with a friendly visit service was amazing and food was excellent I rate it up there with the top restraunts in nerja at the moment we ate on the terrace the atmosphere was excellent every thing down to the dessert was delicious u must try this place

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Steak Rossini, not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Easily the best Steak Rossini I have ever tasted! The staff are courteous and friendly. Will definately go back on our next trip! If visiting, please don't drink all their limoncello !

Verwood, United Kingdom
“Waste of time and money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

What a complete mistake, please don’t be fooled by the appearance of the ‘restaurant’

Visited here one evening in August, and thought it looked quite appealing – what a mistake. We were placed up on the roof terrace which was ok, but the car park end which is not that appealing. The staff were OK to start, but then it simply went downhill and trying to get their attention for such inadequate food and drinks was almost impossible. Five of us were eating, and only four were given our meals together, when I eventually got someone attention to ask where the other meal was they didn’t seem to care at all.

Eventually the firth meal arrived, the salmon fillet dish was raw in the middle and sent back – only to be given back after it had been nuked under a salamander (surely, an apology would have been given and a replacement provided – not a chance). I was recommend the sirloin steak by the waiter, which was ok, but I don’t think the chef has ever seasoned a steak in his/her life, and after the escapde with the Salmon and just asked for black pepper and sea salt myself.

Trust me, Nerja has a lot more to offer than here – so please do yourself a favour and stay away and enjoy one of the other fine eateries it has to offer.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
dublin
“disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

we had 2 visits and each time we were declined our request to eat at the roof top.. 1st visit ok, but second was a disaster. Food was cold when it came, and it wasnt what we ordere,, not tornedo rossini. When it eventually arrived was very disappointing(no pate, no toast) When bill paid we nwer left short by a euro, not a lot but an added insult to diner, would not recommend. Our complaints were not in any way appreciate.... avoid...

• Visited July 2012