The hotel is run down.
The rooms are old and tired and need of a major refurb.
We had huge marks on our carpet, our beds were uncomfortable and there was a weird smell coming from the curtains.
The hotel is understaffed. There was only 1 porter on duty when we arrived and he was worked off his feet. He was covered in sweat. It is mainly a group hotel and there are a lot of arrivals at once. After waiting more than an hour for one of our bags to arrive in our room, I decided to go to the lobby to retrieve our other one.
The dinner buffet was awful.
The chefs obviously have no pride left.
The mushroom soup tasted like it was from a can and was watered down.
The salads tasted strange.
Everything was too salty.
It was worse than canteen food.
We hardly ate anything and left hungry.
There is no in room wifi however there is free wifi in the lobby.
I would not stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Las Piramides Hotel Fuengirola
- Las Piramides
- Piramides Fuengirola
- Piramides Hotel Fuengirola
- Fuengirola Hotel Piramides
- Las Piramides Fuengirola
- Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, Otel, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Las Piramides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.