“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

+34 951 31 11 77
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Crepes'n Tapas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 570 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Mijas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our entire dining experience was wonderful - from the start to the finish. The staff was delightfully friendly and food was delicious. I will be definitely be heading back there soon.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Doha, Qatar
“Best crepes ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were in Fuengirola and we decided to eat at Crepes'n Tapas Bar restaurant. Excellent experience: the food was good the price was more than affordable (spanish crisis has its good sides), my wife and kids loved the "Creppizza" and the "Banana Split sweet crepe". The fellow who didn't like the food does probably not like crepes. Anyway, highly recommended!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Piestany, Slovakia
“Not fresh at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We were there at deep off-seasons. We were there only guests... We could not believe that this restaurant has so high renome so far. But stuff were fine.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
LaCreperia, Propietario at Crepes'n Tapas Bar, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
One may not like such or such style of food, but to say that our food is not fresh is a pure lie, or a strong wish to damage someone else's business.
Our family-owned/run restaurant has been serving thousands of guests since 2003, and only positive reports have been said, posted or written about us. And while the economic crisis is striking most of restaurants around us, ours is, thank God, still doing well. There must be a reason, no?
I, as owner of this restaurant, always personally spend and chat at least a few minutes with every new customer and can certify that we have not had any table from Slovakia for years, unless they have voluntarily said they were coming from another country....

I guess Tripadvisor and other such serious websites must receive plenty of such false allegations: this is the risk of being present on the internet.

Should we ever make any mistake or offer a non-acceptable quality of food or service, we kindly invite our guests to alert me immediately. If they are right, this will be much more helpful to all other guests and to ourselves, than posting an anonymous "killing" review.

The length of this response is linked to my strong feeliing of injustice. Sorry for that.

Nothing more to add because we cannot blindly struggle against anonymous bad faith.

Real comments of real customers are more than welcome :-)
Aberdeen
“Scrummy gluten free pancakes in Fuengirola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Mark and Elena, the owner and chef, are a delight! I have to eat gluten free and as they have experience of this within their family, they catered superbly for me. They treat you like family and extremely friendly.

Please note, this restaurant is in Fuengirola - not Malaga - the address other than that is correct.

Visited October 2012
Derry, United Kingdom
“Brilliant for Gluten free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were in Fuengirola for a week and ate here twice. My wife needs Gluten free food and this place turned out to be a godsend for us. We had the set crepes menu at 13 euros per person with a seperate menu for gluten free. Our food was delicious, my wife says it is the best gluten free meal she has ever had! Well I don't know about her but it was definately some of the best restaurant food I have ever tasted. Mark takes the Gluten free thing very seriously, seperate cutlery, glasses,crockery and cooking utensils. They even have gluten free beer!!!
Dont get me wrong this is not just a Gluten free reataurant, I would urge anybody to go here for the experience.Finally the owner Mark is a real GEM, rarely will you find a restraunteur so friendly.Will be going back , if only to steal his recipes. Absolutely fantastic.

• Visited October 2012