“Excellent food & service” 5 of 5 stars

Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana 64 | Hotel Yaramar, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
00 34 951 261 992
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Zena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 628 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Aylesbury, Bucks
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on our second to last night of our hols. I could not fault the service. The food was excellent, the staff were friendly & attentive. The menu has several delicious options to choose from. I had Pil Pil prawns for starter, then veal escalopes in marsala wine as my mains. We were too stuffed for dessert! Well recommended.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stafforshire
“Outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit Fuengirola, I always have lunch at Zena. The food Is simple fantastic and to the highest quality, the staff are all friendly and your made to feel at home the moment you step into the restaurant. It's not the cheapest place to eat, however the standard of the food and service is exceptional and second to none. I would recommend anyone who visits fuengirola to try Zena, you won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Tasty & breath of fresh air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely meal with my husband after walking by many other restaurants last night. Inside is decorated to a high standard, food was lovely (penne Arrabiata and spaghetti with prawns and mushrooms) and service was great. Thoroughly enjoyed the take on the lemon sorbet dessert. Would visit again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Service Not Up to Scratch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Was here on my own on Saturday night, Been before so knew how good the food was. Only had the main course has was looking forward to having the apple tart for pudding, but after finishing the main course and my plate being cleared away, was impossible to get the sweet menu waiter more interested in the table of four behind me and fussing around the couples. In the end got the bill and left

Restaurant will prob say, they like to give people a long wait between courses which myself I do enjoy but my wait was far more than that.....

Maybe because I was on my own I wouldn't have been spending enough money, but shame on them as if all went to plan would have prob had another glass of wine and a coffee and brandy..

And will be returning to Los Boliches at Christmas with my partner and this was on our list to visit .... but not no more

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marbella, Spain
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Recommend by friends as one of the best Italian restaurants in Fuengi, and I agree! Food and service was excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere