We made a last minute booking and got a good deal on the room price. Breakfast was expensive although the buffet was fantastic and we did make the most it by making several visits.
The building is modern so may not be to everyone's taste but the rooms are modern and a good size. The hotel is quiet and we had a lovely view of the pool from our room with the mountains in the background.
We chose the hotel due to its location, it's just behind the bullring so handy for wandering into the town with a young child in tow. Definitely pleased with our choice and would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Escapio, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera