This hotel is fantastic. Completely renewed some months ago, it's brand new. Design room are spacious, clean and confortable, overviewing the swimmingpool and garden area. Restaurant and breakfast area are in a all window spacious room facing on antequera in one side and on the mountain/ country on the other side. It takes your breath away! Breakfast is incredible, mango papaya passion fruit, differt types of bread, traditional cakes..everything you can desire. And the price is relly good. 80 euros including breakfast. I travel to antequera for business, and I've tryed many hotels. No comparison, this is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Escapio, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera