I stayed one night in Nov 2006. A good option if you are on a budget: I paid 12 Euros and got a double room with shared bathroom. The best thing about the hotel is the old fashioned style of it - there are staircases here, ornate doors there, landings, halls, corridors; all decorated with very old photos, trinkets and paintings. Free internet access, friendly staff and a good central location too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Colon is divided into two parts, one part more modern and renovated rooms with en-suite bathroom, heating, air conditioning, flat TV, safe, dvd, telephone in the bedroom and elsewhere rooms with shared bath, plus old and with very cheap prices for backpackers and guests who prefer to stay and spend little dormir.Nos found the city center, on the main avenue in the historic and commercial center of Antequera. We have private pay garage near the Inn. Free Pet. Free cot on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hospederia Colon Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia Colon Hotel Antequera
- Antequera Hospederia Colon Hotel