My general impression, New Montana is a 3*+ hotel.
The personnel appears to works hard to maintain this hotel.
The rooms need a little bit of reconditioning.
I have stayed in a room with street view at 4th floor. If you open the door or window is very noisy.
The most unpleasant it was the cooking smell from the front terrace!
- hotel position in city center
- large parking place
- big pool
- polite personnel
- lack of disable access
- poor breakfast. Fast food oriented
- small number of tv programs
- no direct access to the pool. You need to go through reception area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your New Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Montana Sinaia
- New Montana Hotel Sinaia