“Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
mullingar
“Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Paid a visit to Brioche Mullingar tonight with my husband and what a meal we had. New menu as well as tapas but we opted for the new one and what a treat we had, I myself had medallions of Pork and as a rule i am not a pork eater but i have now changed my mind what a dish, and hubby had the salmon. Have eaten here on many occasions and have never been disappointed.
I have now decided to book my Christmas party and what a treat the staff will have. Thank you again to victor and aoife and staff and of course chef for wonderful food. Well worth a visit.

• Visited November 2012

waterford
“good find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

my resent trip to mullingar was made all the more pleasent by finding this restaurant, the food was excellent served up by friendly staff in a relaxed atmosphere, definately worth a visit if your in town its certainly one i'll be vreturning to.

• Visited October 2012
Dublin
“Little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I visited Brioche for lunch twice recently and found the food here excellent. The value for money is unbeatable and the staff were very friendly.

Visited September 2012
Mullingar, Ireland
“So tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Found it difficult to chose from the menu as it was all so nice! We ordered a few tapas between us and it was not only really delicious but got big portions which you wouldn't usually expect from a tapas restaurant. Wine was recommended and was fabulous. Service was not intrusive but attentive. I would say that the restaurant could do with some homely decor; tiled floors make it 'empty-ish' but will definitely be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Brioche... A welcome addition to Mullingar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I've been to Brioche so many times, yet it has taken me until now to write this review.
Being from the area, I have seen many restaurants come and go in Mullingar, and seldom are you sorry to see some close. Brioche, however, is different.
From the moment they opened their doors, I had a feeling it would be different and , hopefully, take off! The decor is homely, yet trendy... if that's possible. Light green walls, a trendy counter which you can sit at and pick from the homemade breads and sweet treats. Upstairs provides some extra seating and a couch. During the day there's a varied lunch menu which seems to change on a regular basis while at night it's transformed into, what has become, a very lively tapas restaurant.
The choices are somewhat limited, and on more occasions that one, they have run out of the popular dishes by the time we've arrived. However, the food is always great.... try the brie with relish or the patatas with chirozo! or both!! The atmosphere is always buzzing and the candles and music make you feel like you're on holidays rather than in Mullingar.
The only negative thing I have to say about Brioche is they need find slightly more efficient staff.... they are somewhat slow,as the service can be but then it never bothers me too much as I like to sit and watch the people.
I love this little gem, and hope it survives the ups and downs - go with your group of friends, you partner... you're anyone! Just make sure you go....

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Victor C, Owner at Brioche Cafe & Deli, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
To all our trip advisor reviewers,
Just a quick thank you for your continuous support and fantastic feedback. It is always much appreciated and we can assure you that we will continue to strive for perfection. All the comments, both good and bad, are always taken on board. We hope that you will continue to visit brioche and that each experience will be better than the last!
Kindest Regards,