“Great chineese on the N4” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: info@mrwongs.ie & 044 93 44778
Longford
“Great chineese on the N4”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great restaurant to break your journey to the west from Dublin. Just off the N4 Junction 15 this restaurant is adjoining the Mullingar Park hotel. Great buffet on Sunday's, yiu choose your meet and it is cooked in front of your eyes. Friendly and fast service.

Visited July 2012

Gainesville, Florida
“Friendly Helpful Staff -- Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a delicious meal and were well attended by courteous, attentive and helpful staff. Buffet choices were copious and fresh. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012
Cork, Ireland
“mr wongs does it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

we had a great food here in mr wongs
however we did have to wait but it was so worth it
would love to go back again some time

Visited December 2012
ireland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Myself & my husband stopped off in mullingar on Wednesday the 27 of December on our way back from Dublin. We have been to this Chinese a few times. It's great when you are travelling as any time we visited we hadn't to book the restaurant in advance. We didnt have the buffet but it looked very good, we chose from the a la carte menu. I love really hot food so I had the Thai prawn chilli curry which I really enjoyed it was nice & hot. My husband had the chicken Thai curry which was made from coconut milk & alot milder than the chilli curry. The chilli curry had no coconut milk which I was delighted about as I find it isn't hot enough with coconut milk. My husband tasted the chilli curry & said he would prefer it to his dish. I would recommend this restaurant. We find it very handy if we are travelling home from Dublin it is only about 500m off the motorway.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“stuffed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I loved this concept of hot buffet for starters and picking ur raw ingredients and having them cooked in front of you in the sauce of your choice. There was a good choice of starters however i was waiting for ribs & chicken balls to arrive as the tray was empty.

Visited November 2012