“Sunday Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: JP's Steak House Italian Restaurant provides the very best cuisine in Irish Steak and local fresh ingredients. All of our meat is from An Bord Bia approved suppliers and is hung for a minimum of 21 days for maximum tenderness. All of our meat dishes contain mince made in house from the off cuts of Fillet and Sirloin steak. Our 100% steak mince is used in our Fresh Lasagne, Home Made Burgers and Bolognese sauces. We also have a wide-ranging menu for Vegetarians and Gluten Free options for Celiac requirements on all of our dishes except Pizza and Pasta. Seating capacity for up to 70 people open 7 days per week. Takeaway menu also available. Wheelchair Access & Facilities.
Westmeath
“Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Have visited with friends and more lately with family for Sunday Lunch. Food fab and the staff excellent would recommend to everyone :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Northern Ireland
“Excellent staff good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff were the best, efficient and pleasant. I had a good fillet steak and it was good. My wife had a sirloin and specifically asked for no mushrooms. Our meals arrived and the wife's was covered in mushrooms. Ok a mistake, we all make them. Staff very sorry and took it away and 10 minutes they brought her two steaks. I was half way through my meal, my wife could only eat one steak, but I helped her out. I would recommend this steak house, food was good but the staff were its selling point.

Visited January 2013
Mullingar, Ireland
“Nice suprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Me and my partner had dinner in this great restaurant last Sunday as recomended by friends, The staff were so professional and very attentive and the food was delicious. We got 3 course early birth menu after 7pm which was great value at €25 and the presentation of the food was excellent. For starters we had smoked chicken salad (you need to ask for dressing as is a bit dry) and soup. Mains was steak. I must say it was propably the best steak I ever tried and I'm really steak person. Portions were so big that we left nearly half of each (our dog was delighted). For dessert we got cheese cake (nice and reach) and tiramisu both delicious
I would recommend this place to anyone that likes a good meal!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leinster, Ireland.
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went there with my family, including two grandsons ages 7 & 4 for Sunday lunch, had beer battered mushrooms, steaks... fillet, sirloins...rare, medium and well & minute, boys had pasta and burger, we all had the trimmings; beautiful steamed veg cooked just right, deserts were also very tasty, all in all greaat value for just under 20 euro per head per adult including 4e extra for the fillet and sirloin steaks. Our waitress was very good, was brilliant with the children, and also the adults!! We will be back again. We were a little bit later than usual for lunch, 4pm, but there was no problem re us ordering from the lunch special;

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ireland
“early bird meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

It was our first time in JP's, first impressions were very good, the waitress was very friendly and there was a warm atmosphere, to start I had chicken salad which was fab and my partner had battered mushroom which were very tasty and a big portion good to share,, we both ordered steak for main,, I asked for mine to be well done my partner asked for medium rare,, mine was delicious and i could not fault it,,my partner was very disappointed that his steak was well done and was cooked exactly like mine,,,all in all it was a tasty experience bar the steak not cooked per order.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere