“Great original place to go for seafood and home cooking” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Fish & Chips
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Plano, Texas
“Great original place to go for seafood and home cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

They have a big menu of seafood and fresh cooking. The service is fast, and the food comes in large portions. The prices are very reasonable. I'm always pleased every time I visit.

Visited May 2013

“Team Server Concept”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Both Catfish Hole restaurants use a team to wait on tables, this means three or four people will ask to refill your drink and if your food is ok. I've been to both places many times, unfortunately this was not their best today. I tried the blackened catfish for something different. My order was cold, they replaced the fries, but the food was just not up to par. The hush puppies were great as normal, the roll was warm and fluffy on the inside. The green beans were seasoned will, but limp. My fish had good flavor for being cold.

Every place can have an off day, this was it for me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not bad but needs fine tuning on taste.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

It was good, don't get me wrong but it just needed a little something more to throw it over the top. Hush puppies were great, fried fish was ok and blackened catfish was 7 out of 10. Great atmosphere and fast service. Worth visiting and we will try it again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Just one word to describe it ...AWESOME! Food was great & such large portions! I had the shrimp and they were huge! My husband had the combo plate with shrimp, catfish & scallops and I ate some of his catfish and scallops to try it out. Everything was good! Service was excellent! My husband is a big tea drinker & they were filling his glass up every time it was half empty. Someone was frequently coming by to ask if we needed anything and to offer us more hushpuppies. Prices were reasonable for the amount of food you get. I will definitely be back and will recommend this place to all my friends and family!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dallas, texas
“celebrating my father in laws 92nd birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

we come here everytime we are visiting the North West Arkansas area, as it is a favorite family eatery.

Visited July 2013