“Worst place I've ever been” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 318 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Fayetteville AR
“Worst place I've ever been”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

This is the worst place I've ever been. Recently I've been there and the meal costs me only $20. But next day I noticed that they have charged me $25. When I talked to them they said we have to pay a tip, other wise they will charge it even without our consent. So I had to pay $5 extra as the tip. The service was awful. So why do I have to pay a tip? It is my decision to pay it or not. I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody. They will scam you!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

arkansas
“It's OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

I was excited to eat here, as I had heard great things.
The atmosphere is typical Asian-joint with the building occupying a former KFC--drive thru and all.
The service was efficient, but the waitress was kind of dingy because she forgot what appetizer it was we ordered and had to return to the table to confirm (there were only 2 other tables of diners in the whole place) and when she brought our entrees it was one of the other tables food--she quickly delivered it to the rightful table.
When our food arrived it all appeared to be basically the same thing even though the three of us ordered different entrees. It was all some kind of coconut based sauce either with or without rice and some kind of meat. The food was good, but it was not very memorable.
I also thought it was a little pricey for what you get.
I love food and consider myself a foodie. Thai Diner is good, but nothing I can't live without out.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Delicious sushi and their coconut soup is the best around. I have not had any of their main entrees but they all look...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2008

Delicious sushi and their coconut soup is the best around. I have not had any of their main entrees but they all look delicious.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great edamae; rivals Taste of Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2008

great edamae; rivals Taste of Thai

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great place to eat Thai...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2008

Great place to eat Thai food! They have a great sushi menu that I usually order from. Prices are reasonable and portions are large! The only problem I have is that they are very strict about substitutions. I am a little particular when it comes to food, and usually willing to pay more for the substitutions but they are not having it. Also, the service is not always quick enough for lunch hour...