“Creative, fresh, and very good.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic, Fusion, Organic
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Islesboro, Maine
“Creative, fresh, and very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Had Sunday brunch - FANTASTIC. I have been here once before and it did not disappoint this time either. Very fresh, unusual dishes with many creative vegetarian options. Their version of huevos rancheros was especially good.

Visited October 2012

76% Recommend
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Good, but Forgettable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Maybe it was the fact that it wasn't right up my alley, but I tried it with my wife and it was fine, but I couldn't tell you what a I got there. Don't get me wrong, the people were nice and it had kind of a different vibe than most places (or maybe just a different type of crowd than I'm used to) but I don't ever see a reason I'd go back there. If this type of food is something you're into, then you'd probably love it, but for me, it was just ok.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Wonderful food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Have been several times, and never disappointed. Locally sourced, inventively put together food. And tasty!

Visited September 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
“Our standby restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is our standby restaurant. Whenever we are going out to dinner and we are just talking in the car and not consciously making a decision about where we are going, we always end up and the Greenhouse Grille. The food is great, we've found some nice wines on the menu, the desserts are fresh. Really, can't think of a bad thing to say. And the fact that all the food is organic and much of it locally sourced makes it as guilt free as you can get with such good and varied food (the menu ranges from burgers all the way up to a nice tuna steak). Also, the margaritas are just perfect.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We came hear during the week of my son's move to the university of Arkansa. I was so impressed by the food. We live in Dallas and have had some great resturants to choose from. this place ranks as one of the best I have been to in a very long time. Both my kids agreed! We will be eating here every trip to Fayetteville! I was also introduced to some great wines as well.Look forward to my next visit in September!

• Visited August 2012