“Great burger, cool atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 319 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Great burger, cool atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I would recommend stopping here if you want a great burger. I got the bleu cheese burger, and it just melted in my mouth. The atmosphere is very unique. I would have tried the grasshopper crepes based on other reviews, but my waiter wouldn't ever come back to my table after he dropped the check off. Oh well, I still recommend Hugo's, and I will just have to get the crepes next time!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome burgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Love the location and atmosphere. Great burgers. Cold beer. It's a fun and out of the ordinary place to go or take out of town guests.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Hugo's n, Always a Popular Place to Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We love the trout, the crepes and all the food we have eaten there. It is nicer now that there is not smoking inside. Staff are excellent and eager to wait on folks.

Visited May 2012
“Good and hidden”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Its pretty small and very hard to find...but the food is excellent. Tasty and not too expensive. Just could be a little bigger.

Visited May 2012
Palmdale, California
“Basement Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We decided to head over to Hugo's after a tip from the nice lady at the Clinto house. She mentioned that it was below a jewelry shop and it was on the square in Fayetteville. She said their burgers could not be beat. It took us a while to find it, but the burgers were worth the trip.

There was a tiny sign identifying the place and we headed down the stairs into the dimly lit basement. We sat ourselves and perused the menu. It took a while for service--I think there were only two servers for the entire restaurant--and the food took a while to come out. I think the kitchen must be pretty small. However, it was worth the wait. I had the trout YUMMY!. My husband had the catfish po' boy, also super yummy. But my son hit the jackpot with his burger. Lucky for us he couldn't finish it all. To quote Guy Fieri, it was a trip to Flavor Town. My son hadn't put any condiments on his burger and it was so flavorful, it didn't need anything. Makes me wish I lived in Arkansas.

• Visited August 2012