“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Red deer alberta
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed At the Hampton on Jan. 25 2014. It is an excellent hotel, very clean and well kept. Our room was clean, spacious and inviting. The beds were comfortable and the rest of the furnishings were in good condition. Bathroom was nice and very clean.
The lobby and breakfast area are well kept and clean. The breakfast was good but they could put a little less salt in the sausage gravy. They had a nice computer room which was on its own and not out in the lobby that made it more private. Staff was really friendly. There is restaurants
adjoining the Hampton lot which makes it nice so you don't have to drive any where. The hotel is close to the highway for easy access.
When by that way will certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Always stay on a top floor in any hotel, as the rooms are usually cleaner as a lot of people want to...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Marie P,

Hi! My name is Donna Huff and on behalf of our General Manager, Susan Fisher and the rest of our great staff I want to thank you for the wonderful feedback you have given us on this review! From the minute you walk through our electronically opening doors till you check out we strive to make every aspect of your stay comfortable and pleasant. Our location in primo! We have easy access not only off and on to I-540 but also to every major point of interest in beautiful Fayetteville, Arkansas as well as the surrounding national forests/parks and rivers. If you choose not to drive to Dickson St. for fine cuisine, we have that covered too with 3 great places to eat right outside the parking lot!

From all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in beautiful Fayetteville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Grapevine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had a very nice stay at this hotel. Beds were extremely comfortable and the bedding was so fresh and clean. The location is convenient and easy to get to. Staff is friendly and helpful. Good value for the money. Also...best coffee ever!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Susanne L,

Hi, my name is Donna Huff and on behalf of our General Manager, Susan Fisher, and the rest of our great staff here at Hampton inn Fayetteville, Arkansas I want to thank you for this wonderful review! Our comfortable beds are made specifically for Hampton and they are one of our great seeling points. Our location at exit-62 off of I-540 makes us a pivitol point for where ever your destination in Fayetteville may be. The robust coffee with a dash of chocolate added is my favorite!

From all your friends at Fayetteville's Hampton Inn "Thank You!"
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great room, very clean. My kids loved the selection of hot chocolate and teas that were available in the lobby "at bedtime". Enjoyed the hot tub and sauna, for some reason there was sand in the bottom of the hot tub, but we survived.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

My name is Donna Huff and on behalf of our entire staff at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas I want to thank you for the great feedback! We are all very pleased that your family enjoyed our clean environment and hospitality. I asked maintenence about the sand in the hot tub...He says there is a small leak in the filtration system and is working very hard to repair it!
Thank you very much for telling us about it!

From all your friends at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville stay warm and safe and come see us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Friendly staff, easy parking, close to freeway, very clean rooms, reasonably priced. WalMart is minutes away, very near the University of Arkansas. The common areas were very tidy and wheelchair accessibility was good. I stayed with two young children who enjoyed the indoor pool.

Stayed February 2014
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Vito60,

Hi my name is Donna Huff and on behalf of all our great staff here at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas I want to thank you for your great review! Our location is perfect for easy access to I-540, shopping, for historic downtown and also the beautiful campus of the University of Arkansas. Our housekeeping staff is the best in the state and excell in their work as do our friendly and professional front desk agents. We have rooms that fit everyones needs.

From all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville let me say we look forward to seeing you and your family in our pool again soon and often!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I liked that it is close to the interstate but that is the only positive. The carpets are dirty and the entire 3rd floor stunk of BO. The interior of the room was ran down. It was a disappointment. I rarely leave reviews but I felt compelled to warn travelers.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear John R,

My name is Donna Huff and on behalf ofthe entire staff here at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas we apologize to you for a disappointing stay. I'm afraid we were unable to detect the odor you speak of but want you to be aware of Hampton's 100% satisfaction Guarantee. It states that if your not satisfied with your stay we don't expect you to pay!

We would love for you to give us another try the next time you are in Fayetteville.
Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had a business trip to Fayetteville and my mother went with me. We stayed at the Hampton Inn there and had a wonderful experience. The staff said it would be no problem to have a late check out, which we needed because my mother had to stay behind while I was doing business. The rooms were tastefully decorated, clean and well lit. We hung out in the lounge area talking and surfing the web. Soon a staff member brought out doughnuts and muffins. My mother was in heaven. It was a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Allison J,

Hi my name is Donna Huff and on behalf of our entire staff I want to thank you so very much for your great review!! We were thrilled to have you and your mother with us. All our staff are professional and excel at their work and we appreciate the comments about our lovely rooms. Late check outs are rarely a problem with us and we were pleased to have her as comfortableas possible.

From all your friends at the Hampton Inn fayetteville, Arkansas!!
Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located, this hotel was a great "base camp" from which to move our kiddo in to the University. Be sure to ask for the big room on the fourth floor. GREAT hot tub and indoor pool for relaxing, especially in a cold Arkansas winter. Complimentary breakfast was very hearty. Free wifi, and the beds were great. My only complaint: the sauna didn't work, and the pool towels were really small. Bring a robe to get to and from your room, cause those halls are chilly after a swim!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
donna h, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear KLangsley,

Hi my name is Donna Huff and along with our General Manager Susan Fisher and the rest of our great staff I want to thank you for the great review! Our location is the perfec "base camp" for moving in or picking up your student at the beautiful University of Arkansas in Fayetteville! I am thrilled that you and your family enjoyed all our amenities from the pool to the complimentary Wi-Fi to our hot and fresh breakfast! I apologize for the temporary lapse of the Sauna. Usually in perfect working order!

From all your friends at Hampton Inn Fayetteville, Arkansas... GO HOGS!!!

Been to Hampton Inn Fayetteville Ar? Share your experiences!