“My favorite restaurant in Fayetteville” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Plano, Texas
“My favorite restaurant in Fayetteville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We loved this little restaurant so much that we ate here three times during our stay, including picking up breakfast AND lunch to go as we were leaving town to head home. Fresh breads and bagels made in-house; very fresh ingredients. Everything I had was vegetarian. Cute little place with just good, fresh, healthy food.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“I am continually impressed by The Little Bread Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I cannot tell you how much I enjoy this place. I go way too often because their pastries are the best and are so reasonably priced. You get so much for your money here. It may be a little counter culture, but the people are so, so nice and they do such a good job. Try them you will like it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conway, Arkansas
“Great breakfast sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Breakfast sandwiches are very good, and other items on the menu are also available at breakfast time. The toasted focaccia on the sandwiches gets top marks! The kettle chips and pickle were sort of an odd note with a breakfast sandwich - I would have preferred fruit or a more breakfast-y side,but I didn't see any options. What keeps it from getting top marks was the wait. We were there on a Sunday morning, service was very friendly, but it was a long wait for the food. Seating is limited, but they do have some outdoor seating as well.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Bohemian atmosplere deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Right out of the San Francisco funky coffee shops of the 70's. Great thick egg and cheese pies. Large homemade bread sandwichs. Pastries ect. Friendly, comfortable eat, read and sip great coffees. Almost hidden on purpose. Outside garden tables for us who like to meet and talk undisturbed. 4.5 out of 5.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Tasty breakfast sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife, kids and I enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches and the friendly customer service. We didn't enjoy the long wait for the food, but that had more to do with the fact that it was Mother's Day than inefficient service.

Visited May 2013