“Great Food for the Price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food for the Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fast service. Good food. Always seem to hit mid-afternoon between the crowds. Right by all the shopping.

Visited August 2012

Dallas
“Hidden, but worth finding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been to this Red Robin several times while in Fayetteville. This is a chain restaurant, but it has terrific burgers and they are better tahn other national chains. The service is good as are the sides. It has frontage where US 71 and I540 meet, but is not directly accessible from the highway. It is worth the effort to find and generally you can be seated immediately when there are 30 minutes waits at similar venues.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Smith
“Average Food, Lousy Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

The burger was a little small for what I expected, but it was piled high with fried onions, so maybe I was paying for that. The french fries were typical: pre-fabricated , pre-formed, and little flavor.

Service was poor. Two tables who were seated after me, received their orders before I did. I asked my server why, but she couldn't tell me. I asked to speak with the manager, but he was "too busy".
I won't waste my time going back.

Visited July 2011
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Red Robin Was Really Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

My wife talked me into going with her to Red Robin and I am glad I tried it. They have amazing onion rings and their burgers were delicious. The waitress we had made sure we were taken care of and we never really had to ask for anything as she refilled drinks without hesitation. My first experience was great and can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Good burgers, even for vegetarians”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I usually don't go to burger joints very often as I'm vegetarian. But, a friend turned me on to this place stating that they had great veggie burgers. I'm also not much of a "chain restaurant" fan, preferring locally owned businesses. However, I'll admit that I really enjoyed my visit to Red Robin. They have a large variety of options for burgers and I was able to order my veggie burger any way I wanted. It was really quite good and came with unlimited steak-type fries, which were also tasty! And, they had a great bar with numerous options of drinks. My night out ended up being fun with good food!

• Visited November 2011