“fake restaurant” 1 of 5 stars

Description: Can be foud on Facebook
Roscommon, Ireland
“fake restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I say fake because,looking outside,it ssem a nice and quite restaurant ..but when you get inside...there isnt a confortable and pleasant place first of all for the staff.A morning i stopped to take a coffee in this bar...the staff was careless i never took a bad coffee like this,burned,and plus when she gave me she put all out the cup...like nothing happen she went back her place, ...i asked for a sandwich and not happy at all i left it because horrible ham,i think old food.I dont know why there is not inspection in that place...because people they can die from food,thats very important case.I didnt even finish to take coffee that waitress came to take all over my table ...like they push me to finish and go.I dont think to be back to this place again,not even affordable.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Very bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I went to have lunch staff very bad no smile I didn't finishe my meal waitress came to my table take out my meal before to finished she look up set and they want to leave table the food not nice at all but most staff not nice at all just they don't care never again

New York City, New York
“Bad Attitude with bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

A few places in Roscommon have good coffee and this is one of the best. If you can get waited on. They have a line that goes in front of the food then onto the coffee last. It is not a place to go if you want a quick cup or one to take away fast. The woman making sandwiches most days may be an owner and definitely doesn't care if you wait 15 mins with 1 person in front of you while they have a chat. There is a tall man usually making coffee, and again will not ask the people in the dreadful long line if they just want coffee. Neither person has personality (the woman mainly) and act like they are doing you a favor.

The chicken salads they offer have not changed since they opened years ago. Yes, it's nice coffee but it's nicer to be appreciated as a customer and not looked at like you are annoying them. Esquires or Costa coffee is rumored to be opening in Roscommon Town and myself and others look forward to giving them our business as they are always welcoming and seem to appreciate their customers. The 1 star is for service/attitude and would be a 0 if allowed. I would give the coffee 4 stars as it is only 3/4 full even when you ask for black.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A
“Cute place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

It had a strong color to the building that caught our eyes and so we ventured in and had a nice cup of coffee. it was a friendly place!

Visited November 2012
“The staff have little manners but the food is great. 3 of the 6 staff were so rude and miserable.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I would not return its a shame because food was great. They have a young waitress who completely ignored me when I arrive, she stormed around the place delivering food from the cafe to the tables, observing her head down expecting people to move when she stood near them to get past with a moody attitude. They asked me did I want a little butter and I said a little....I like the norm, then my plate was delivered with butters on the side. The staff knew that I was English I think they were used to being like that and never questioned. It's a shame that girl does the most customer facing job, they are obviously busy and have little competition in the area so why should they change. Then to top it off they have a sign up that says they don't teach their staff manners.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere