“Lovely Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 Navan B&B and Inns
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Lovely Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I stayed at Bective Mill House for a few days, and I enjoyed a really authentic stay in Ireland. The B&B is a beautiful house that is full of rustic charm, and it is located right next to the River Boyne. This is a peaceful area where I felt that I truly could have a break from city life. When I arrived, I was greeted by Sophie and Florian, the two French people who are in charge of the B&B, and I received a small tour of the place which I found to be simple but charming. Sophie prepared a lovely breakfast in the mornings, which I enjoyed sitting by the fire in the dining room. They also were kind enough to give me some advice for the sites that I should visit in the area during my time in this area. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Business

Been to Bective Mill House B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bective Mill House B&B

Address: Old Mill, Bective, Navan, Ireland
Location: Ireland > Province of Leinster > County Meath > Navan
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #4 of 17 B&Bs / Inns in Navan
Bective Mill is situated on the banks of the Boyne midway between Navan and Trim in the heart of the Boyne Valley. All rooms en suite. Traditional home cooked meals. Private fishing facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bective Mill House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bective Mill House B&B, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.