“very nice meal,hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“very nice meal,hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Had great meal last Sunday evening with family ,tasty and good value ,if you like Italian,we had early bird ,arrincin starter mmmmm.
Hidden gem upstairs on main Street. Couple owners very friendly and pleasant. Will return

Visited January 2014

navan
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food and service are very poor there just isn't enough care and attention put into anything. I usually give a second chance to most places but this place doesn't deserve it

“Hidden jewel in Navan. We will be back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I dined here last night. I booked based on TripAdvisor comments. It is somewhat hidden upstairs above Pimemtos cafe on the main street. What a great surprise. We had a 3 course dinner (anti pasta, mussels, seafood risotto, pasta/prawns and shared profiteroles, two coffees and bottle of wine. All off the a la carte menu and for under €75. Great value for excellent food and very good service. They also do a 3 course early bird for €17.50. Places like this deserve to do well. Our first visit and we will be back.

Visited December 2013
Ireland
“Good Pizza !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is relatively new restaurant and does great pizza and indeed everything seems good. Last time there we got complimentary Lemoncello which I love !! Prices are reasonable and food, wine, service and ambiance great. Will go back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kilnaleck, Ireland
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very good food, nice warm clean restaurant, and pleasant, friendly waitress. The calzone is ENORMOUS, almost scarily so, but I worked my way through most of it!! Not overly dear I thought either. I'd definitely go again..