“Great food fab service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Meath
“Great food fab service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a fab restaurant and is always reliable. We have eaten here a number of times over the last year and have always found it to be extremely consistent in its service, food quality and choice. The place is spotless and the atmosphere is amazing very chic yet cosy. Even the toilets are beautiful!

Visited January 2013

Monaghan, Ireland
“Mouth Watering Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This second visit prompted me to praise this fine establishment, an absolute gem of a restaurant snuck away in the heart of Navan town.

This restaurant offers both Irish and international dishes and on this occasion I chose to have a bit of both. From fried brie to start onto the fillet steak as a main i was blown away with the flavours and presentation. I wont go into the detail of the food but it has left me wanting to go back, the service from the moment we were warmly greeted to when we departed truly was fantastic and kudos to our waiter for his knowledge of the kitchen and the menu inside out, he answered my inquisitive questions and was pretty impressive.

I dined with my girlfriend on this occasion even though the next table was about two feet or so away it appeared to be private enough to have a conversation and enjoy our meal.

Overall it was a great experience and i will go back here as i know i will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Trim, Meath, Ireland
“Zucchini's best in Navan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Food top class
Service V.Good
Love smoking area
Only problem is its getting harder to a get a table secrets out

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shankill, Ireland
“Top class and on my doorstep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Zucchines recently was awarded best restaurant in Meath. It's not hard to see why. The service is friendly and efficient. The food is fantastic. The atmosphere is great inside too. We always enjoy our food here. I had the potato skins for starter. Not as nice as the chicken wings. I think I will go back to them the next time. For main I had sirloin steak with pepper sauce and onion rings. Delicious. Order the garlic potatoes as a side. They are amazing. For dessert I had the sticky toffee pudding. Oh my god. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. My wife had a main of chicken caesar salad. It was divine. We are regulars here and I see no reason to change. It's the nicest place to eat in Navan, if you like steak, chicken and other regular food

• Visited May 2013
ireland
“Zucchini's, a hard act to follow .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is really excellent .
Perfect service , excellent standard of hygiene, extensive and varied menu , perfectly judged
portions , great wine list , great atmosphere and reasonable priced .
Need I say more.
This is the restaurant that others need to follow .

• Visited April 2013